Notification for winners:
The winners will be announced live on facebook.
We will contact the winners in the same way that they contacted us in line with GDPR and we arrange delivery of items as per winners requests. The entry data will only be used for the intended purpose.
Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) set out are the basis on which you can participate in the MADRA’s Mega Christmas Raffle at Furbo HQ on 16th December 2021 (the “Raffle”). By entering the Raffle you accept these Terms & Conditions in full and are supporting Mutts Anonymous Dog Rescue & Adoption (“MADRA”). If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you should not enter the Raffle and you will not be eligible to win the Prizes (as defined herein). Entry is by the purchase of a Raffle ticket only.
- RAFFLE PERIOD: The start date for entries is 6th December 2021 at 12noon (IRE time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 14th December 2021 at Midnight (IRE time) (“Closing Date”). The Raffle shall take place at the Furbo HQ, Covid restrictions permitting, on 15 December 2021 at 7pm.
Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Raffle but may still be charged.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Raffle, you need to purchase a minimum of one (1) Raffle ticket(s) through a ticket sale in our charity shops, online ticket sale. All Raffle tickets must be purchased no later than the Closing Date. You will be allocated one (1) Raffle ticket per €5.00 ticket.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to MADRA supporters based in Ireland due to competition licensing laws.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms & Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the directions of MADRA in order to claim their prize(s).
- MADRA employees directly involved are not eligible to enter the Raffle.
- No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of a mobile phone or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Raffle.
- PRIZES: Each winner shall receive such prizes as will be advertised and communicated to supporters via the website www.MADRA.ie, and each eligible entry shall only be eligible to win one (1) prize, subject to paragraph 9 below.
- MADRA reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. All costs and expenses not included within the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- SELECTION OF THE WINNER(S): The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date on the live prize draw.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by text message/or email using the contact details provided after the Closing Date. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable amount of time an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- Unless otherwise notified by MADRA, the Prizes will be available to the winner(s) to collect from 16 December 2021. All Prizes can be collected from Furbo or Moycullen Charity shops with prior arrangement.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: MADRA will collect the personal details of the winner(s) for the purpose of carrying out and administering the Raffle only. More information about how MADRA handles personal data is available at https://www.madra.ie/privacy-policy/
- If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Raffle and MADRA may use the winner’s name and image and his/her comments relating to the Raffle and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- MADRA reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Raffle or these Terms & Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms & Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize(s) will not be awarded in respect of such entry. MADRA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- MADRA decision is final in all matters relating to the Raffle (including the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of MADRA, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither MADRA nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Raffle and/or the Prizes (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms & Conditions are governed by Irish law. This means that your entry into the Raffle and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Irish law. You agree that the courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE RAFFLE: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Raffle by cheating or committing fraud in any way, MADRA reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future raffles and/or competitions.
- CONTACT Details: If you have any questions about the Raffle, please write to MADRA HQ, Furbo, Galway, H91 XY97, Registered Charity Number: 20072698, 091 577813 or email info@MADRA.ie