By confirming your booking, you accept the following conditions:
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to arrive at the MADRA kennels for your Date with the Dogs. Planning your arrival 10 minutes prior to your booking time is highly advisable for getting the most out of your experience. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate late arrivals and you will need to re-book at a later date.
Full directions are given below in writing, by map and the Eircode is included for your apps
- Safety is paramount and we ask that you follow the advice of our staff at all times on the day.
- We love all dogs but we ask that visitors don’t bring their own dogs on their ‘Date with the Dogs’.
- Children must remain under the supervision of their parents/guardians at all times while at the Shelter.
- We strongly recommend that you wear sensible footwear as many areas of the grounds are uneven.
- Although our walkways would be difficult for wheelchair users to navigate, the real-life room and the sensory garden are accessible. We plan to have a wheelchair accessible toilet in 2024.
- Connemara can provide multiple seasons in one day so appropriate clothing is also strongly recommended.
- Visits to our Shelter do not include a tour of the kennel block as this can be very stressful for many of our dogs.
- Meeting dogs with a view to adopt are not included. These visits are booked solely through the rehoming coordinator after you have sent in your adoption registration form.
- MADRA cannot accept liability for accidents or injury whilst at our Shelter.