Creative Craft Fair 2021
Ready for some exciting news?
We have a Creative Craft Fair in the making!
Date: Sunday – September 26th, 2021
Time: 10am – 4pm
Entry: FREE for customers*
Exhibitor Entry: €20 per table
Contact: [email protected]
*Subject to covid regulations set out by the Government for indoor gatherings – proof of vaccination or recovery from covid is required.
This September 26th we’ve organized our Creative Craft Fair in Barna Golf Club. Join us for hand-crafted goodies and a stunning showcase of skills, craftsmanship and talent.
Things to note:
- This venue is dog-friendly and has a great dog walk in the area
- Ample parking and onsite tea & coffee available
- Hand-made goodies and some Christmas creative treasures
- €20 per table which can be booked online for one of our 27 tables (pre-booking required)
- Terms and conditions apply
So what are you waiting for? With restrictions easing gradually, it’s time for you and your pooch for some long-awaited socializing.
#MADRADogRescue #STILLDoingitforthedogs #Creativity #Charity #September2021 #Art #Craft #Skills #Craftsmanship #Talent #Handmade
Terms and conditions are outlined here
- All crafts and artwork must be your own original creations and not infringe on copyright laws
- All stall display stands, and artwork must be safe, inoffensive, and portable
- Creative Craft Fair has the right to ask exhibitors to remove any of their exhibits and to make alterations to their display if they are deemed unsuitable, create a hazard, or for any other legitimate reason
- Failure by the Exhibitors to take remedial action on this last point may result in the promoters of the Creative Craft event asking the Exhibitor to leave and to refuse admission without refund of fees for future fairs
- All artwork and personal belongings are the responsibility of the Exhibitor
- Please supply your own extension lead and POS
- Creative Craft Fair reserves the right to refuse applications without having to justify its decision
- All bookings will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis
- Bookings will only become effective when Creative Craft Fair receives your booking form and payment
- Allocation of spaces at the venue is at the sole discretion of the Creative Craft Fair
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email once payment is complete
- Should the Fair become oversubscribed, applications will be placed on a waiting list and Exhibitors informed no less than one week in advance of the fair if a cancellation has been received.
- Receipts for payment of stall will be issued by email automatically after your table ticket has been completed through our online shop
- Tables are provided (measuring 3 foot X 3 foot) and also chairs for each table
- Positioning of tables will be set in place to maintain covid guidelines, please do not move your table
- Exhibitors may begin setting up from 9 am and should have their stalls completed for public opening at 10 am
- Packing up of stalls is not permitted before 3.30 pm
- Sharing of stalls is only allowed subject to all Exhibitors being approved to exhibit through the normal booking procedure
- Wifi is available
- If for whatever reason, the fair has to be cancelled, or your stall is no longer available, a full refund will be made to you
- Exhibitor Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be received in writing
- No refund is possible if the cancellation is made less than one week before the fair date. Notification of more than one week will receive a 50% refund
- Space cannot be re-let without prior approval from Creative Craft Fair
- Creative Craft Fair (MADRA) provides public liability insurance to cover the running of the fair, but all Exhibitors are also recommended to take out their own insurance to cover loss or damage to their own goods and possessions
- MADRA cannot be held responsible for injury or accident caused by an Exhibitor’s product or exhibit, loss of profits, for damage or theft of Exhibitors’ stock or interruption of power or services
- Those stopping outside the building to load and unload their vehicles do so at their own risk of theft or prosecution